Amazing Race Finale
Over the last three months, seventeen (17) teams have been completing challenges to accumulate points through Toastmasters club meetings and events. These teams will complete the final challenges at the conference on Friday night.
During the final challenges, all attendees can choose to watch the contestants or take the challenges to see how they do. The wining team will receive a trophy for their club. It's going to be a fun night for everyone as we see which team crosses the finish line first.
Only teams that registered prior to the conference are eligible for the trophy.
Say What you Mean, and Mean what you Say
Winning Presentations: Design, Style & Techniques
Why Attend the Conference?
- Learn from the best. Participate in engaging educational sessions and workshops led by top visiting and District 54 presenters.
- Build your network. Toastmasters conferences are attended by District and International leadership, as well as other dignitaries who are passionate about the Toastmasters Leadership and Education programs. Here's your chance to make connections, observe and learn from more seasoned members.
- Improve your speaking, communication and leadership skills. Learn new tips and skills to use in your professional and personal development.
- Listen to Champions of World Speaking in the making. Get a front-row seat as the finalists in the District 54 Humorous and Tall Tales Speech Contests face each other ... and winners are declared.
- See who wins the Amazing Race to Excellence. The race concludes at the conference on Friday night with exciting challenges.
- Have fun. Join in a roster of fun activities that will keep you engaged and entertained during a full weekend of awesome experiences.
Who Should Attend
Although the conference is hosted for District 54 Toastmasters, any Toastmaster - from elsewhere in Illinois to Albania, Angora or even Australia - is welcome to attend.
Not a Toastmaster, but interested in improving your speaking, communication and leadership skills? We're delighted to have you join us.
Help Spread the Word!
Club Presidents - Please download and distribute this flier at your October meetings to help spread the word among your members.